Friday, October 2, 2015

Five on Friday

Can you believe it's already Friday! One of the many reasons I wanted to blog was for the community. My heart is for community and I love the community that can come from bloggers. So each Friday I want to link up with some great bloggers and blogs that I read every week and share with you five things!!


One// This weekend I plan on trying out 2 new recipes!!! Buffalo Chicken Dip and Salted Carmel Puppy Chow... Um YUM! Recipes will be on the blog net week.


Two// I'm so excited!!! I'm going to my nieces 5th birthday party this weekend. I cannot wait to celebrate with my family and spoil here!! (Also the reason I'm trying out this new salted Carmel puppy chow!)

Three// This motto jacket and These booties need to be in my life! I'm going to a women's conference next weekend and I think these will need to come along with me. ;) 

Four// I started a bible study with some girlfriends a few weeks ago. We are  reading The Confident Women by Joyce Meyers. If you haven't read it I HIGHLY recommend it. It's changing my life and the way I see myself and my relationship with Christ.


Five// Next weekend my best friand and I will be heading up to bridging the Gaps Thrive womens conference. I cannot wait to spend some time with her and grow deeper in my relationship with christ. Next weekend will be filled with Jesus, my best friend, and shopping!! I cannot wait!
 
 
What are your Friday Five? Any fun plans for your weekend? Tell me about them in the comments below!
 
 



~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment