Thursday, October 22, 2015

Five on Friday

It's Friday and you know what that means time to link up with A. Liz Adventures for another Five on Friday. This week has been a great one and I know that this weekend will be relaxing and fun. So lets jump right in..


One// My sister sent me this picture this week and seriously I laughed so hard. I hope it brings a smile to you as well.


Two// I got to have dinner with one of my best friends last weekend. I haven't seen her since her wedding back in September. I missed her and was so happy we got to spend some time together. Here we are at one of the yummiest resturants ever! Cadillac Ranch 




Three// My littlest sister is pregnant and this last week so found out she is having a baby BOY. I am over the moon excited for this little buddy to join our family in April.




Four// This last week I have trying to spend as much time as I possibly can outside. When you live in the Midwest you have to grab all the chances you can before the snow and cold come in! Here are a few pictures from my walks. 





Five// During my Devotions this week I was reminded that despite what ever I am going through God is with me. He is always there to walk beside me and to be my comfort. I hope this quote below encourages you as much as it encouraged me. That no matter what you are facing you are not alone. 

 
 
 
Well there you have it, my five from this week. Do you have any fun plans for your weekend? I would love to hear from you! I cannot wait to get home tonight and watch a good movie! I hope you have a great weekend! 
 
 
 
 
Krista
 

No comments:

Post a Comment