Monday, October 19, 2015

Teriyaki Stir Fry

Happy Monday Friends, I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I want to share with you a yummy recipe that I make frequently at our house! We love chinese food but it can be full of sodium. So I try to make my own "chinese takeout" when we are craving it! This recipe is so simply and easy and perfect for a quick weeknight meal.


Ingrediants:

- 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken. ( we use turkey)
- Teriyaki sauce ( You can find this at any grocery store)
-any veggies you want!: we use edamame, green beans, and broccoli.
- salt and pepper to taste
- brown rice


1. First ground your turkey or chicken in a pan on medium heat.

2. Oncce that is done we start to cook our Rice, just follow the directions on the box!

3. Add in a little bit of your teriyaki sauce about 2 tablespoons


4. Next mix in your veggies, and add  2 more tablesppons of sauce. You want your meat and veggies coated with sauce but not drowning in it. I usually just watch and if I think it needs a little more I add in a tablespoon or until I think its enough.





Then serve with your brown rice and enjoy! See its that simply and so yummy!!






~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment