Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Goals / Bucket List

Good morning sweet friends and happy Wednesday! How is your week so far? We got a huge dumping of snow and although it is so pretty it took me an extra 45 minutes to get into work this morning :( I also had to be shoveled out of my drive way which at 5:15am is no fun. But Thank you Jesus I have a great job that let me be a little late this morning and I am warm and safe! I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is the middle of the week. I have so many fun things planned for this weekend and I am so pumped for the Super Bowl!! Who are you cheering for? I am a Green Bay Packer fan but will be cheering on the Carolina Panthers this Sunday because I mean Cam Newton!!


Can you believe February is already here and upon us? Where did January go??? I love the month of February. I love Valentines day and I love that spring is a little closer to us! I like to go through the months with a small set of goals rather then big resolutions that are just not attainable. Today I want to recap my January Goals and then share my goals for February!!


In January I wanted I was able to cross off a lot of what I wanted to accomplish. I re set my budget for this year, I meal planned and eat cleaner. But I didn't clean out and re organize my closet. I had every intention to get it done but just didn't get around to it. So I am adding that back into my February goals and will hopefully check that off my list!!





 
February Goals:
 
1. Clean out and Reorganize my Closet
 
I need to accomplish this and February is the perfect time to do it! I want to get rid of things that I haven't worn or that I just don't like anymore.
 
 
 
2. Read "For the Love" by Jen Hatmaker
 
I Have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I want to read it and see for myself! Plus I want to fall back in Love with reading books. I never make time for it anymore and that is something I want to change in 2016!
 
 
 
3. Go Ice Skating
 
There is the cutest outdoor ice rink in the cities and I want to go skating there before the weather warms up even more.
 
 
 
4. Bake and decorate Valentines cookies
 
I want to try this  Sugar Cookie Recipe and decorate them for friends and family!
 
 
 
5. Start planning my Sister's baby shower
 
My younger sister is due with her baby boy on April 1st. I can't wait!!
 
 
 
I can't wait to recap these at the end of this month and see what else I can cross off!! What are some things you have planned for the Month of February?
 
Krista 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment