Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentines Day Outfit Idea's

Happy Monday sweet friends! Do you all have a great weekend? I sure did. It was packed but oh so fun and I am so thankful it was filled with people I love. How was your Super Bowl Sunday? I had the best time with some great friends eating and watching football. I made my buffalo chicken dip  which is always a hit! I have to say I was cheering for the Panthers but am happy for the Bronco's and for Peyton Manning. Anyone else as disappointed in the commercials as I was? I was not impressed this year. But all in all it was a great time with great friends!!


Okay now into what today's post is all about!! With Valentines this week I wanted to share with you some cute outfit ideas for whatever you have planned this weekend. I love any excuse of reason to get dressed up and put together a cute outfit. Below are my top 3 choices for what I would wear on V-Day.

Valentines Day

Via

If you click on the link it will take you back to my polyvore where you see where each piece is from. I love the fun and flirty pink dress that can be worn for dinner and night out dancing. The red blouse and jeans that are comfy and cute and would look awesome at the movies and dinner. And that skirt.... That skirt is just so beautiful but would be so fun to wear to a more formal dinner and show. I for one will probably be rocking the jeans and a cute top this year!
What are your plans for Valentines day! What would you wear? Hope you all had a great weekend and a Happy Monday!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment