Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Goals

Can you believe it is already March?? I feel like I say this every month but wow is this year flying by so far! I am so excited because March means we are inching closer and closer to warm sunny weather and that makes my heart burst with excitement!

It's that time again I am sharing my goals for the next 31 days! If you want to read my past post you can check out February  here and January  here.








March Goals:
 
 
One// Get a jump start on my Spring Cleaning. Seriously you guys I need to do this. I need to get organized and de clutter!!! I want to get rid of things I don't need and don't use. I want to open the windows and get rid of all the dust!!
 
 
 
Two// Finish Planning my sisters baby shower: Baby Benjamin is 4 weeks away from making his grand entrance and I need to buckle down and finish this planning! We are having her shower after the baby is born because a lot of our family lives out of town so it's easier for it to be a Meet the Baby Shower!
 
 
Three// Finish Reading For the Love by Jen Hatmaker: I started it but February flew by and I didn't get to finish it so this month we are going to complete this book!
 
 
Four// Get even better at meal planning: I was doing so good with meal planning in January, but I got into a rut in February. If you have any good ideas or yummy recipes PLEASE send them my way!
 
 
 
 
What are your goals for this month? 
 
Krista

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! I love a meet the baby shower, if I ever have one that's what I wanna do. It's so much more fun when the baby is there! You can do these goals, girl! I believe in you!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete