Monday, March 28, 2016

April Goals

Happy Monday sweet friends! Did you all have a great Easter weekend? I had the best time relaxing and enjoying some time off of work. I also became an aunt to a sweet baby boy! Benjamin Robert was born Easter Sunday at 2:19pm weighing 6lbs and 10oz. He has the sweetest face and a head full of dark brown hair. I am smitten and cannot contain my excitment.


Could he be any more perfect!!
 
 
 
Being the last week of March I want to get all of my goals for April together and share them with you! I love setting goals for the month and checking them off when they are all done. Plus sharing them with you makes me stay more accountable! So lets get started:
 
 
April Goals:
 
1.Over the last few months I have been de cluttering my house and getting rid of things I don't use or need. This month I want to finish this up so I can have it all done before summer.
 
2. Take a walk after work to unwind everyday. When the weather has been nice I have taken a long walk in the evening. This has done so much for me. It helps me to unwind after a long day at work and the fresh air has been amazing!
 
 
3. Save Money. I have some fun things planned for this summer but I need to save my pennies!!!
 
 
4. Continue to meal plan and only eat out once a week.
 
 
 
 
 
What are your goals for April? I would love to hear about them in the comments below!
Have the very best day!
 
Krista
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment