Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easy Meatball Subs

Hello sweet friends, Sorry I have been a little MIA but I have been soaking in time with my sweet new nephew! He cannot be anymore precious and my heart is just smitten!  How has your week been so far? I cannot believe how fast it has gone by for me. I blinked and today is Thursday! Instead of linking up for Confessional this week I am going to bring you an easy yummy recipe that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. With my sister just having a baby we have been trying to help with dinners so that she is eating and not having to worry about cooking. This is a great meal to bring to a new mother or family because it's so easy!


 
 
 
Meatball Subs:
 
1 bag of frozen meatballs ( I like to use Simeks turkey meatballs)
1 Jar of pasta sauce
Hoagie Sandwich bread
Mozzarella cheese Slices
Fresh basil
 
 
 
And here is how easy it is...
 
1.Throw your meatballs and pasta sauce in the slow cooker on low and cook them till they are heated through.
 
2.Then turn on your broiler and layer the meatballs on your hoagie and top with a slice of cheese.
 
3.Stick the hoagie into the boiler and let them cheese melt.
 
4.Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
 
 
 
Can this be anymore simply? It's a tasty easy dinner option that is a crowd pleaser. I like to serve it with steamed veggies or a light salad.
 
 
 
What are some of your easy go to recipes? I would love to add them to my list of things to try! leave me a comment below!
 
 
I hope you have the best day!
 
Krista
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment