Friday, April 1, 2016

Five on Friday

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Cue the hallelujah chorus and insert the praise hands emoji! This week has gone by so fast but I am unbelievably happy it is Friday! How was your week? Anything fun or exciting happen? I have been soaking in as much time with my sweet nephew as I can and I am telling you baby snuggles..... there is NOTHING better.




Today we are linking up here and here for another Five on Friday and Friday Favorites! I cannot wait to share with you what I have so lets get started!!!





One//  Again my Sweet sweet nephew Benjamin was born on Easter Sunday. He is perfect in every way and my heart just can't get enough of him.







Be still my heart!!!
 
 
Two// I made a super easy and delicious meal for my family the other night and share it with you on the blog! Meatball subs are the bomb.com in my opinion. You can fine the recipe here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Three// This weekend my 2 of my sisters and I are going to see this movie and I CANNOT WAIT. This first one is one of my all time favorites and when I heard they were making a second my heart skipped a beat!
 
 
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
 
 
Four// How cute are these pumps from Target? I love the color and the tassel is perfect. At only $32.99 I think these will be coming home with me very soon!
 
Image result for Women's Devan Pumps - Mossimo


Five//  Do you guys read The Every Girl ? If you don't I highly recommend you start. I love all the articles they have. We all know how much I love make-up and beauty products. Sometimes it can get expensive but the every girl just posted an article about Luxurious beauty products with single digit prices!!! Let me tell you I was ALL over that! You can find the article here and if you fall in love like I did here is a another article that I loved here.



Well thats' all folks. How was your week? Any fun plans for your weekend?

 
Krista




No comments:

Post a Comment