Monday, April 18, 2016

New Home New Decor

Hello and Happy Monday sweet friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with packing, packing, and more packing. I had dinner with my sister and a sweet friend, ran some errands, and spent time around a bonfire with great friends. But mostly I packed and got organized for my upcoming move. Speaking of my move I am so excited to decorate my new place! My roommates and I are pinning away at ideas and decor. I wanted to share with you some of my idea's for my space in the house!
 
 
1. We for sure want a coffee bar in our place and I thing this one looks so inviting and cute.

 
 
This painting is from World Market  I love the colors and the city skyline. I think this is definitely something I need for the living space. 
via
 
 
How cozy does this look! I am thinking candles and throw pillows are a MUST! 
 
 
I love this bookcase and how it's styled
 
How CUTE is this little table and the shoe print? I think this would be perfect in my room

I love these labels for our pantry. Needing to find them ASAP!
 
You all know how much I love a gallery wall and I love how this frames the TV.


I can't wait to create an inspiring and relaxing space! If you want more home ideas follow you can follow me on Pinterest !


I hope you have the BEST Monday!
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment