Monday, April 25, 2016

Burts Bee's Lipstick Review

Good Morning and Happy Monday sweet friends! The weekend seemed to fly by and mine was jam packed with events and errands. My sister and cousin's baby shower was on Saturday and it was the best time to see so many wonderful friends and celebrate the lives that are Benjamin and Lincoln. My heart was full with love and my body was exhausted but everything was worth it and they were blessed. I am so happy its' Monday. I don't think I have ever said that before but after a whirlwind weekend it's nice to have the week here and ready to go. Not to mention this is the last full week of April and May is moving month so I am so pumped!!
On a different note, I LOVE beauty products. Make-up, Hair Care, Nails! You name it I have most likely tried it. I have this thing for new lipstick and so when I received this beauty in the mail a few weeks ago my heart jumped!! I am an avid Burt’s Bee's user and so when I saw that they were making all natural lipsticks I knew I had to try them! I love that their products are 100% organic and all natural. Today I want to share with you my review on the Burt’s Bee's Lipstick in Magenta Rush.
 
 
 

 
It comes in the cutest little packaging and the color is a beautiful rose's pink that is both subtle and adds a pop. I love the slight sheen it has without being glossy.


It wears beautifully, it's easy to apply, and it last's. The color Magenta rush is by far my favorite and the perfect pink to wear this spring and summer.
 

 
Want to know one of the best things about it.... it's only $8.99!!!! Say what? a beautiful long lasting lip color that is perfect for summer is only $8.99. I know I was shocked too. You can pick this up at your local Target, Ulta, or Drug Store. Also just in case you wanted a different color Burts Bee's offer 14 different shades so there is something for everyone. I HIGHLY recommend trying this product!
I hope you all have the best Monday!!
Krista
*** This is not an affiliated or sponsored  post. This review and the opinions are 100% my own and I did not receive compensation from Burt's Bee's in anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment