Thursday, April 14, 2016

Confessional Thursday


Anybody else want to bust out Usher's "These are my Confessions......" on Confessional Thursday!? Hello and Happy Thursday sweet friends! I hope that I am finding you in the midst of a great week. I cannot believe how fast it is flying by. My week has been busy I've been packing, packing, and packing. I cannot wait to move into this new place. I want to also say THANK YOU for all of you that reached out after yesterday's post. All of the emails and messages on social media made my heart full. Your kindness and sweet words mean more to me then you will ever know so Thank you!

I am excited to be linking up with Jessica over at The Newly Blog for another week of confessions. Let’s jump right in!




 
 
I Confess:
~ I may be slightly obsessed with the Real Housewives of Dallas already. I haven't been this excited about a premier since Real Housewives of New Jersey came out. I am really pumped to see how this season will unfold! #JesusJuice
~Speaking of television anyone else so sad that The People Vs. OJ is over. What will I do on Tuesday nights?!?!
~ I may or may not have had Starbucks WAY to much this week. The weather here is warming up so I have been obsessed with the Strawberry Acai Refresher. It's the perfect spring/summer drink. Little secret I like to add 2 pumps of Mango to mine. So So SO Good!
~ Why is it that moving makes you want to redecorate EVERYTHING. I am thinking of updating my bedroom and this speaks to me with maybe some leopard pillows? I am feeling a little adventurist.
~ The Cookie Dough Lara bars are HEAVENLY. They are my go to if I am craving something sweet. If you haven't tried them you need to.
~ Summer is almost upon us and I have been dreaming of lying by the pool and I think these sunglasses and these wedges need to be with me.
Well these are my confessions for this week! What are you confessing? I would love to hear them in the comments below. Also if you have any moving tips or tricks I would love to know those as well!!
Have the BEST day sweet friends!
Krista
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. HA! I always want to bust out Usher's "these are my confessions" song too. Glad I'm not the only one! I love redecorating! So refreshing! And those leopard pillows are darling!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinning it should be our theme song! Lol
      Springtime and moving always make me want to redecorate. I can't wait to get everything set up so I can show you guys! Thanks so much for reading, by the way I LOVE your blog!

      Krista

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try the mango shots! Yum! And yes... always with Usher. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina! Adding the mango is seriously the BEST! Definitely try it and let me know if you like it!!

      Krista

      Delete