Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pinspiration: Home Office

Happy Wednesday Sweet Friends! We are here middle of the week! Friday is a step closer. How has your week been so far? For me... Work has been CRAZY busy but in a good way. I am looking forward to the weekend for sure.
Today I want to share with you a little Pinspiration. I have wanted to add a little "office space" to my current home and I have been pinning away ideas that I love so I can get a feel and idea of what I want. I don't have a full room to designate office space but I want to add a little spot in my bedroom for a desk and what not. One thing I know I love is gold, so most of these photos have some sort of gold detail in them. I also want to make it feminine, well organized, and functional. Let’s take a look at what I found!
Pinspiration: Office Space's








via 
Aren't these office spaces swoon worthy! I want to run to Home Goods right now and start decorating. I love all the gold details and feminine touches. I love the mix of pattern in some and the gallery walls in others. I can't wait to come up with a design for my space and share it with you.
What are some things you look for in an office space?
 
Have the Best day!
 
Krista
 

No comments:

Post a Comment