Monday, April 4, 2016

Top Five: Closet Essentials


Hello and Happy Monday beautiful friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was wonderful, filled with lots of relaxing and fun times with the people I love the most. I got to run a few errands, do a little window shopping, spent time outside in the beautiful weather, and watched a movie with my sweet family. I love weekends like that I feel so refreshed and ready for the week!

As I was home this weekend I was looking at my closet and realized I had a few of the same things in there. When it comes to fashion there are trends and then there is style. I love to incorporate trendy things into my wardrobe but I believe that every closet should be stocked with the essentials. Now you may be wondering what exactly the essentials everyone should have are. They are tons of articles that explain the top things every girl should have in their wardrobe. Mine is close to what they say to have but also a little different. I think that with anyone depending on your style it can change. But the five things I am going to share with you are things that are so versatile that no matter your style you can find these to fit your needs.





Closet Essentials
 

One// A grey or white T-shirt. These are the easiest to find and can be purchased at a reasonable price. I like to find one with a relaxed fit. It's easy to pair this with jeans and flats for weekend errands or shopping with friends. Or you can throw a blazer or jacket over it and wear it with dress slacks to work.

Two// Leopard Flats are a great way to add a little fun pattern into your everyday wardrobe. I love that they are so classic and go with just about anything. They are essential to me and I wear them at least once a week.

Three// A structured handbag in a neutral color. I would say spend a little more money on this. This is the bag that will last you the longest and the bag that can be used and goes with everything. I would get it in a color that is neutral black, tan, and grey. There are lots of options for this bag in every budget.

Four// Straight leg dark wash demin jean, this is the quintessential must have. They can be paired with anything and everything. Make sure you get a good fit and if needed get it tailored. It does not cost that much extra to get something that will fit you well and last a long long time.

Five// This is another piece that I think every girl should own. I love to pair this with that basic tee and jeans for a quick trip to the mall or dinner with family. But you can also throw it over a fun LBD and rock it out with girlfriends or on a date. A good leather jacket is both fun and practical.



So these are my Top Five Closet essentials. What are some things you think would need to be added? I would love to hear them in the comments below.
 
Have the very best day
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment