Wednesday, April 27, 2016

May Goals


Hello and Happy Wednesday sweet friends! Wow this week sure is flying bye. Can you believe that May is just about here! We are Five months into 2016!!!! Isn't that crazy. This year is flying bye and I am trying to soak up as much and enjoy this year. May is going to be a busy month for me. I am moving and I have to unpack and get my current place cleaned and ready for the next tenants. I am extremely organized and very type A which is a blessing and a curse when it comes to things. I need to have everything organized and ready to go for a smooth move and unpacking. I cannot wait to move into this new place with my new roommates and decorate. I have been pinning away at a bunch of stuff and I can't wait to put it all together. Today I want to share with you my goals for May and what fun things I have planned!
 
 





May Goals:
1. Finish up a few DIY projects before the big move. I started 2 DIY projects in the month of April and I need to finish them before my move. They both involve painting so I have to finish them.
2. Be completely packed and ready to go by the 3rd week in May. Other than the necessity’s I want to be packed and ready the week before we move.
3. Try 2 new recipes this month. I LOVE to cook and I want to broaden my horizon with cooking more.
4. Piggy backing off trying new recipes I want to start a supper club once a month for friends to come over so I can cook for them. I love community and like I said before I love to cook. Entertaining people is one of my most favorite things so I need to get the next few months planned for supper club and invites out.
5. Purchase a few big ticket items for our new place. I need to get this done before the move so I am hoping to cross this off before the end of this month.
I have so much more I want to accomplish by the end of this month but with my focus being on packing and the move I don't want to overwhelm myself. So if I can accomplish more I will definitely share them with you, but for now I think this is a great list to work on!
What are your goals for May? I would love to hear about them. Or if you have any packing or moving tips PLEASE share!! :)
Have the Best day sweet friends!
Krista



No comments:

Post a Comment