Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Top Five: Handbags


 
Happy Wednesday sweet friends! I hope you all are having a great week so far. The weather here has been wonderful and I am pumped we are already mid week! This weekend is my sisters long awaited baby shower and I cannot wait for Friday to get here! I am excited to bring you another Top Five this week. If you’re new around here Top Five is a series I like to do that showcase's some of my favorite things. I love doing these post's and hope that it helps you to get to know me better and to show you some things or products you might not know about. Today is the Top Five handbags I think every woman should have. Some of these are investment pieces but I also want to show you that you don't have to spend a ton of money to get the same look! So lets jump right in!!

Work Satchel: I think every woman when you get your first real grown up job should treat themselves to a classic structured bag specifically for work. This bag should be big enough to hold work files or your iPad, Notes, and Agenda. It helps to pull an outfit together and help you feel more confident and put together. This is a bag I recommended spending a little more on. Get something in a neutral color that will go with anything. I also recommended either saffiano leather or pebble leather as these tend to hold up over time. This piece should be timeless! One of my favorites is the Tory Burch Robinson Tote. But if you want something more affordable Target has a great option here!




The Everday Bag: The name is pretty self-explanatory. This is the bag that you will carry around most of the time. I would recommended a leather handbag in a neutral color. I would also recommended that is has a zipper, a good strap, and a medium fit. I LOVE this Michael Kors Jet Set tote. You can find a less expensive option here.
 

 
Clutch: The perfect little clutch to use to go out, attend a wedding, or anything else that you would want to use a smaller bag option. I love to be playful with my clutched and get different colors or patterns. In the words of Jenna Lyon " As far as I am concerned Leopard is a neutral." You can find this one here!


Tote: I LOVE a good tote bag. I pretty much carry one with me all the time. I love hos functional they are and how much they can hold. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one from Barrington Gifts.

 

 

CrossBody : And last but certainly not least the cross body bag is a great hands free option. I like to use these for more causal looks! Find the pictured one here or this one that is under $20. Find it here.




 
 
I hope you find this post helpful, if you need any help finding the right bag for you I would love to help! Email me @ krista.lenaem@gmail.com. I hope you all have the best Wednesday!
 
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment