Monday, March 7, 2016

Off The Shoulder

Hello Sweet beautiful friends. Anyone else wishing for Spring? I need warm sun, fresh flowers, and crisp spring air. This past weekend it was BEAUTIFUL and a taste of the spring I am wanting. One thing I love about the different season's is the fun fashion trends that come into play. Its ag reat way to throw in a fun peice and maybe somthing that is out of your comfort zone typically. This season I want to incorporate this new trend into my spring wardrobe: Off the Shoulder Tops and Dresses! Have you all seen how off the shoulder pieces are making a big come back. I am all about this look! I love that its flirty and fun. I put together a few different looks incorporating the off the shoulder look that I would LOVE to share with you!!



First up is a casual yet trendy look:

This top

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit ideas! I'm still warming up to the 'off the shoulder' look- guess I need to try it on to see how it really looks on. Oh, and that turquoise necklace....love!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is amazing!! I need to save my pennys so that it can be mine! :)

      Delete