Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Top Five: Kitchen Essentials

Hello sweet friends! Can you believe that it's Wednesday already?! I am excited to share with you another Top Five on the blog today! If you missed it Top Five is a little series we do here on the blog that showcases my top five picks in a bunch of different categories. If you missed any of the other Top Five's you can find them here, here, and here. Today I am geeking out and sharing my love of kitchen essentials. Yes you read that right I love new things for my kitchen. I love to cook and find that having the right tools is extremely important. So lets jump right in!







Top Five Kitchen Essentials





1. Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer : I believe 100% that this is a MUST HAVE in your kitchen. You can do so much with it. I received mine for my Birthday/Christmas present a few years ago from a secret Santa. I still to this day don't know who its from. But I am so grateful for it. It is a spendy item but you guys if taken care of properly this will last you for years. My grandma still use's the one she got back in the 80's. Invest in this beauty, you will not be sorry!!

2. Cast Iron Dutch Oven : If you remember this was on my Christmas Wish list and I am so glad I asked for it. The perfect pot for stews, soups, roast's, chili, you name it and this is the perfect pot for it. I love the fact that I can use it on my stove top and in the oven.

3. French Press : This is BEST way to brew your coffee. I love the richness and almost creamy-ness (yes I am well aware that "creamy-ness" is not a word) my coffee taste's when I use my french press.

4. Good Kitchen Knives : They make a huge difference when your cutting. I think you should invest in a great set of knives. They will also last a long time if they are taken care of. Trust me they quality of the knives makes a HUGE difference.

5. Pretty Cutting Board : Yes I said pretty. Not only is this extremely functional but it's looks pretty in my kitchen. I love that I can use this for not only chopping my veggies it serves as a serving platter for meats and cheese trays, French bread, and anything else I can think of.

What are some of the essentials you think are needed in the Kitchen. Do you have a Top Five? Have the very best day and see you back tomorrow for my Confessions!!

Krista

 

 

1 comment:

  1. 100% agree about 'good' kitchen knives! Those make all the difference in the world when cooking! I've been contemplating a KitchenAid stand mixer for quite some time now...I just may have to invest in one! Love the post!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete