Monday, March 14, 2016

Easter: What to Wear


Happy Monday sweet friends, it's so good to be back here for another week with you! Hope you all had the very best weekend I know I sure did. My weekend consisted of spending time with the ones I love and enjoying the most beautiful weather. I got in so many walks this weekend. It was just the best!!!!



I was going through my calendar this weekend and do you know what I realized? Easter is 2 Weeks AWAY! Where did March go? I feel like this year is going by extra fast don’t you? I know that people always the older you get the faster the years fly by but honestly it seems to be on warp speed this year. I love Easter, I am in awe that God loves me so much that He sent His Son to come to earth and die to save me. Even though I fall short of His goodness everyday He loves me so much and forgives me. I can't wait to celebrate His resurrection


When I was younger I always got to pick out a new dress for Easter Sunday. It was one of my favorite things. I would go to Macy's with my Grandma and she would let my sister and I pick out a dress to wear to church. I know Easter is so much more than a new dress. But it is one of my favorite traditions and some of the fondest memories I have. I still to this day pick out a special dress or outfit for Easter Sunday and so today I wanted to share with you some options I have for this year!


 
 
 
 
Easter 2016
 
 

One// this blush lace dress is so dainty and lady like. I think it's so classic and pretty. I think this would be a perfect option to wear to church with your family.

Two// this fun romper is my favorite I think. I love the colors, I love that it is a fun twist on the classic Easter attire. I love the cut out on the wedges and the fun hot pink bag. I overall just LOVE this look.

Three// this is another classic look but with a modern twist. I love the minty color and the gold glitter shoes. I mean what is better than a gold glitter pump? Nothing!! The belt on the waist helps to give you that hour glass shape and the modern take on the pearl bracelet adds a fun twist.

Four// this dress! I love the flow of the fabric the beautiful flower water color pattern and I love the shape that it gives. Paired with a sandal and a fun lilac bag this is a perfect look for church and brunch with family.

What are your plans for Easter? Do you already know what you’re wearing?

Have the best Monday!

Krista

 


1 comment:

  1. Girllll, these are great options! I still haven't figured out what I'm wearing but I am DYING over these! Love this post!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete