Monday, March 21, 2016

5 Questions and Answers


Hey Sweet friends, and Happy Monday! Did you all have a great weekend? Mine was fantastic, a little busy but just a good weekend! My sweet niece was dedicated to the Lord yesterday, I had a fun girls night, and we celebrated a sweet friend's new baby at her shower. I also went and saw the new Divergent movie Allegiant this weekend. My review... it was okay. The movies have not followed the books at all but it was alright.

 The other day I was reading Anna's and she shared a quick 5 questions and answers post. I thought it would be fun to answer them as well. Check them out below and let me know what your answers would be.




At the top of your wishlist right now: This bag. I have wanted it for so long and I think it might be time for me to purchase it. How cute it the monogram strip and I love the black and brown color. Perfect for an everyday bag




The St. Anne Tote - Fall Monogram Stripe



Blog(s) you’re loving lately: Lindsey  at Not a Mom, Stephanie  at Stephanie Spring, Anna  at Juju and Lucy, and Rachel  at Rachel Emily.


The next trip you’re taking: I want to plan a trip to Asheville, North Carolina.  A cozy cabin in the mountains sounds wonderful to me! I have wanted to visit for a really long time and I think a fall vacation there would be beautiful!
TV show you can’t stop watching:  The People Vs OJ. I am obsessed with it! I also love Fixer Upper, Scandal, and Greys Anatomy.
 
 
What are your answers? Leave them in the comments below!! I hope you have a great day!
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Baby dedications always make me cry at church! Congrats to your niece and family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always cry too! Nothing sweeter then seeing a precious baby being given back to the Lord!

      Delete