Thursday, March 3, 2016

Confessional Thursday

I Confess:
This last week I went to the grocery store for a few things and ended up leaving with just a tube of cookie dough.
I want to add a few things to my spring and summer wardrobe. This dress speaks to me. This bag is at the top of the list. And These shoes.
Sometimes I leave my clean laundry in the basket unfolded instead of putting everything away. 
I LOVE the Bachelor and reading this recap every week makes it even better. Seriously if you haven't read this you need to... like now.
I am so happy Netflix renewed Fuller House for season 2!! Also Jodie Sweetin is going to be on Dancing with the stars!! #doublewin
I cannot wait for March 18th, the new Divergent movie Allegiant comes out. I am a nerd about these books and films and already pre purchased my tickets.
I have to agree with what Jessica said about donut's over at The Newly . Why are we arguing about donuts just let us eat them!! #KrispyKreme #DunkinDonuts #Both
What are you confessing this week? Join the Link up here!!
Krista
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A trip to the grocery store that results in leaving with cookie dough is ALWAYS a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...season 2 of Fuller House made me do a little happy dance and click my heels! It's like a little piece of childhood coming to adult life all grown up - how can you just not love that?!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need an update to my spring and summer wardrobes too. I swoon over all the pretty things online right now, but trying to be good about shopping. And total win on the tube of cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete