Friday, March 4, 2016

Five on Friday

Hello and Happy Friday sweet friends!! I hope you all had the very best week. Mine seems to have flown by and I am pumped for the weekend!! I don't have to much going on this weekend, I am hoping to get some of my spring cleaning started and to de clutter!! I also get to take my sweet beautiful niece on a breakfast date tomorrow. #pancakesplease


Should we just jump right into today's post? I think so!! We are linking up with A. Liz Adventures  for another Five on Friday!! Grab your coffee and lets go!



 
 
 
One// People Target is in full Easter and Spring prep mode!!! I want to buy EVERYTHING! I mean I always want to by everything at target but that is neither here nor there. These are a few of the things that are speaking to me! You can find them all here
 
Pillow with Tassels - Threshold™Women's Plus Size Printed Blouson Cold Shoulder Dress - Spenser JeremyWall Hanging - Threshold™
 
 
    

Windham 2 Door Cabinet with Drawers - Threshold™ - TealWomen's Fashion Necklace with Beads and Stones - Gold/Coral (16")
 
 

     
Two// Who else is excited for The Bachelor: The Women Tell All this Monday!!! This is one of my favorite episodes each season.  I cannot wait to see what happens and what Olivia will do or say!
 
 
 
 
Three// I just purchased a ton of new stuff from sephora and I am really excited to share what I loved and what I could do without. One thing I will share with you now is this. How I lived my life without this is beyond me.
 
 
 
Four// Do any of you have Spotifiy? I am still using Pandora but have been thinking about making the switch. What are the pros/cons? Share with me your wealth and knowledge!
 
 
Five// Right now I am in a total throwback phase where all I want to do is watch a ton of older movies, listen to music from the early 2000's, and rock vintage fashion trends. Anyone else with me? recently it's been:
 
 
 
 
 
#Random
 
 
 
 
Well there you have it. My Five this week a little random but that is okay!
What are your five this week? Anything fun planned for your weekend?
 
 
Krista
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I so totally saw that 'Hello Spring' pendant at Target- and ohmigosh, it's just so darling! And the new beauty purchase at Sephora? I want to try! Have a happy weekend!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete