Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Life Lately

Hello Sweet friends! Happy Wednesday. I gotta be honest and say that for some reason daylight saving is kicking my butt this year. I can't seem to get enough sleep this week. I am so happy we are halfway through the week. I haven't shared a Life Lately post in a while, so I am excited to share with you a few snaps! Lets jump right in!
 
 
 
We had a Cuisine Queen cook off at church this last weekend and my sweet niece made this adorable Lamb Cake! Seriously how much cuter can it get!

Driving in to work one morning and the Sunrise was just so beautiful



Enjoying some good chocolate and the Women Tell All

I got the BEST berries from the store the other day. They were seriously so sweet and delicious

My Happy Place #Target

Dinner with my sister and Grandma. I love them so!


My go to Breakfast lately. Steel cut oats with cinnamon, berries, and almond slivers.

 
 

 
 

Having a sister night  with 2 of my sisters and getting to spend time together before my nephew is born!
 
 
I hope you all have the best Wednesday. See you back here tomorrow for a fun Link up and my confessions.
 
 
Krista


1 comment:

  1. Girllll, so glad I am not alone on the daylight savings time drags! It is seriously rough in the Otis house this week, just waiting till Saturday to sleep in! Those berries look yummy, glad they were sweet. I guess bama berries aren't ripe yet because I got some that were very tart. Yay for yummy fruit season though!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete