Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Idea's

 
Hello sweet beautiful friends! Happy Wednesday! How is your week going so far? Mine seems to be flying by. My sister a doctors appointment yesterday and found out they will be inducing her on Saturday!!! My sweet little nephew is going to be here in a few shorts day! I am over the moon excited to meet him! It seems like yesterday she was telling us she was pregnant and now he will be here! Also does anyone else feel like Easter just snuck up on us? I feel like we just celebrated Valentines day and now here we are 3 days away from Easter Sunday! If you missed my post on what to wear for Easter you can check is out here.  Today I want to share with you some Pinterest inspiration for your Easter gathering! There is nothing I love more then a Holiday. So here are a few things I want to do to make it extra special.
 
 
How cute is this Easter Egg Fruit Pizza!!
 
 
 
 
These are adorable and a fun recipe to make with kids!
 

 
Tablescapes are my favorite and decorating for any holiday is just the best!







Ok seriously can these be any cuter?
 





What are your plans for Easter? I will be spending time with my family and soaking in as much baby snuggles as I can! I also think that I will be making those bunny cinnamon rolls!!
 
Have the very best day!
 
Krista

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are precious! I am horrible at making/cooking anything but I am SO tempted to try the fruit pizza for our easter lunch. I'll let you know if I get the courage ha!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!! Girl you can totally do it!! It's so easy!!!! You will have to insta a pic so I can see!!

      Delete