Thursday, March 10, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Oh Hello there sweet friends can you believe it's already time for another confessional Thursday!! Say What?! This is one of my favorite days of the week, ya know why? Because I get to share my confessions with you and I get to link up with Jessica. If your new to this blog Thursday's are the day we confess! So lets jump right in and see what I got for you this week.











I confess:


~My sister is about to have my very first nephew and I could not be more thrilled! She is due April 2nd and I have already been buying all the clothes at Target and Baby Gap for a little boy. I can't wait to see him wearing them.


~Who else watched The Bachelor: The Women tell All on Monday? Here are my thoughts:
 
1.Leah ohh Leah, why oh why did you lie to the girls and then try to defend yourself?

2. Ben I still cannot believe you told 2 girls you loved them, also I want to know who your
talking to on the bathroom floor.

3. Caila is the next Bachelorette

4. I LOVE Chris Harrison


~ The other night I had no desire to cook dinner so instead I ate Oreo Thins and caught up on the The People vs. OJ. Have you ever had Oreo Thins... They are AMAZING just the right amount of Oreo.


~ I am dreading daylight Savings this weekend and loosing a precious hour of sleep. :(


~ Okay time to get a little serious. Reading blog post's like this one make my heart so full and happy. Fostering to Adopt has always been something that I have wanted to do. I am no where near ready for this in my life but one day I will be.


Have the very best Thursday. I will see you all back here tomorrow!
 
Krista



3 comments:

  1. Oreo Thins?! MMM! I've seen them, but haven't mustered up the courage to buy some. I know I wouldn't be able to last 2 whole days knowing they were in the cupboard. I have no self control. I tend to really, really like cookies :) But given the chance, I'd probably have them for dinner too if I didn't feel like cooking!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreo thins!? I didn't even know they came out with those!!
    And I definitely need to catch up, I've been missing a few Bachelor episodes! :/ I heard the rumor that Ben accidentally told one of the girls that he loved her, and the producers made him tell the other girl he loved her too just to keep it going for a little while and not give away the true feelings yet. Do you think that's true?

    -Tara Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgomgomg I totally think Ben was talking to JoJo & I think I will be bummed if Caila is the next Bachelorette. Ugh. Shes too vanilla for me. I think shes too nice..need a little more something from her!

    ReplyDelete