Wednesday, March 21, 2018

(Clean) Beef and Broccoli



Good Morning Sweet Friends! Today we have a clean healthy version of a classic take out recipe! I don't know about you but I LOVE Chinese take out but I don't like the MSG, Sodium, and Sugar that it is FULL of. When I started this clean eating journey I wanted to take foods that I loved and make a better version of them! Insert this Beef and Broccoli recipe! This is PACKED with flavor and minus all the yucky ingredients! I hope you love it as much as I do!




Clean Beef and Broccoli:

2 pounds of flank steak sliced thin

1 Head of Broccoli cut into bite size pieces

1 medium yellow onion

2 cloves of finely chopped garlic

1 teaspoon of Curry Powder (this is my personal favorite!)

4 Tablespoons of Coconut Amino's

1 Zucchini spiralized into noodles

Coconut Oil for cooking



In a pan over medium heat coconut oil and cook steak seasoned with curry powder until done. You still want some pink so you don't over cook it. Remove with a slotted spoon to rest

Next add in in your onion, garlic, and broccoli and cook until tender

Add your steak back in with the zucchini noodles and mix with Coconut amino's.

Serve by itself or add brown rice.









What are some of your favorite clean recipes! I would love to hear them in the comments below!


Have the BEST day!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment