Monday, March 19, 2018

Currently

Drinking/Eating. All the healthy things! If you read my March goals  then you saw that I am doing no sugar and no flour. Initially I was doing this for 4 weeks but I think this is something I am going to try and continue to do. I feel so good, I have so much more energy, and I am sleeping better.  Now this does not by any circumstance mean I am never going to have a cupcake or donut ever again because lets me real I love me a good donut. But it means that I will be very mindful to save these treats for special times or occasions. Some of my favorite things to make are: this Bacon Mushroom Chicken , also Also my favorite blogger to follow who shares the best healthy clean recipes is Lindsay Seven Layer Charlotte . She post's the best recipes and she is so motivating to live this clean eating lifestyle.





Planning.  My youngest Sister is getting married in May. We are in the midst of planning a bridal shower, bachelorette party, and helping with the final touches of the wedding itself! Also my oldest sister is having a baby!!!! So we are also planning a baby shower. I am loving all this party planning!





Dreaming of.  Spring and Summer. I am a Midwest girl and our winters can be LONG. I am so ready to be outside. I want to open my windows, go for a walk, and visit the farmers market. Summer please come!







Pinning. All the spring things!










Watching:
Now that The Bachelore is over, I started watching Reign on Netflix. It's all about Mary Queen of Scots. It's definitely not historically accurate but it's pretty good! :)


Listening:
Kacey Musgraves Butterflies, Lauv I Like Me Better, Meghan Trainor No Excuses, and the entire Greatest Showman Sound Track!








Have the BEST Day!

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment