Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Goals

Hello Sweet friends! Can you believe that it's DECEMBER!!! 2016 is flying by and it's been a great year so far! I am so excited for Christmas my heart could just explode. My halls are decked and I have been busy planning all the fun things that we are going to do to make this a Christmas to remember.I love having Christmas traditions and I love to make memories with the people that I love the most.





Since we are on the last month of the year I thought I would share my goals for this month.


December  Goals:

Work out 3 times a week 

Clean and organize my closets 

Get a better sleeping routine

Read 2 books 

Uplug from social media more

Create more memories for the Holidays




What are some of the goals you have set for yourself.


Have the BEST day! 

Krista 







No comments:

Post a Comment