Saturday, December 3, 2016

Gift Guide: Hostess

Hello Sweet friends! Can you believe we are here in the middle of the Holiday season! I love love love this time of year and cannot believe that we finally here! One thing about the holidays that I love is buying gifts for others. We all getting gifts but  truly love giving gifts more! I love the look on my friends and family's faces when they open a gift that they wanted!! I take notes all year long to see what they want. I love buying it, wrapping it, and giving it! Its seriously just the best! I always tend to break the rules and give others so many gifts!!!!! Its so much fun! I decided to put together a few gift guides in case your having a hard time coming up with ideas for the ones closets to you!









Gift Guide: Hostess

Gift Guide: Hostess by krista-lenaem featuring christmas napkins







I love hosting others in my home and these are all things on the top of my list! I cannot say enough about my Kitchen Aid Mixer it is my most prized kitchen possessions! I also love bath and body works candles! Its so nice having a good quality candle burning when guests come over!





Have the BEST day!! 


Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment