Monday, January 23, 2017

A Day in the Life


Hello Sweet friends! How is your week going? Mine has been great, I have been so busy with work lately and I am hoping that my blogging days are not going to be as few and far between. I love this blog and this space and I am so thankful for each and everyone of you that comes to this place to share life with me! 

Today I am doing a day in the life post. I have been getting a lot of requests for this post. They are one of my favorites to read on other blogs and I am so excited to share my with you today! This one was just a random Saturday that I remembered to snap photos of! 






Saturdays are errand running days for me. I get up REALLY early for work during the week so as much as I try sleeping in on the weekends for me is like 7:30 am. This Saturday was no different so up early for a quick trip to Starbucks before I run a few errands.


 Grocery Shopping was first. 

Then my favorite place ever! What is a Saturday without a quick trip to Target. And by quick lets me real more like 2 hours of shamelessly walking around the store taking it all in! 


After Target a quick trip home for lunch. This was leftover Kale Salad and Naan bread. 



I had a few friends that I needed some extra love this week so I picked up the ingredients to make some triple berry pies. I whipped these up...... so good by the way and delivered them to my friends with a little note! 





That night I met a friend in the city for dinner to celebrate her Birthday. You guys I love Minneapolis so much, Its the most beautiful. 




Thats it for me this time around. But I loved taking pictures and giving you a glimpse into my everyday. I hope to do these post's once a month. 


I hope you all had the BEST day! 

Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment