Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wishlist Wednesday: Blush Baby




Hello sweet friends! We are starting a new feature here on the good ole blog! I love looking online and falling love with beautiful things. So I thought I would put together all the things I am loving and share them here with you! Today is my first post and I am pumped to share with you.


I have been crushing on blush, I don't know if its because Valentines day is right around the corner or if its making me long for spring but it's all I've been noticing lately. Blush is so lady like. I love the softness, feminine touch it gives. I can't wait to incorporate some of these pieces into my world. I am thinking these sunglasses will be perfect with sundresses and denim jackets. They cutest coffee cup and glass bowl are the perfect pair for breakfast. And can we talk about that GORGEOUS coat! The scarf and handbags can be incorporated into everyday! And if your bedroom is needing an update I would highly suggest that gorgeous duvet from Target! I love love love all of these pieces!



Blush Baby






Blush Baby by krista-lenaem featuring a pinch pleat comforter




Whats on your wishlist this week?



Have the BEST Day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment