Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall Bucket List

Hello sweet friends! Does anyone else like to make list's? I am a list lover. There is nothing sweeter than a list that is ready to be accomplished and checked off! With fall here I think a bucket list is needed! What a fun make memories with the ones you love. I am in a season of life where I want to send time with my family and friends and make the best memories! So without anymore delay here is my Bucket List for Fall! 




2017 Fall Bucket List 


Go to a Farmers Market 

Visit an Apple Orchard 

Watch Hocus Pocus 

Bake a Pie from Scratch 

Make Carmel Apples 

Go to a Football Game 

Sip Apple Cider 

Carve a Pumpkin 

Jump in a Pile of Leaves 

Go on a Hayride 

Bonfire with Smore's 

Take a Scenic Hike 






What are some things that are on your fall bucket list? Let me know in the comments below! 


Have the BEST day! 

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment