Friday, September 1, 2017

September Goals

Hello sweet friends!! Happy September 1st. Today marks the first day of my Favorite time of year! FALL. Bring me all the leaves, blankets, sweaters, boots, and pumpkins! I love love love fall. September through December are my favorite months out of the whole year! I can't believe we are already here but I am so ready for this sweet season. I hope you all are having a great week! This week has been a long one, my heart is hurting for our friends in Texas. If you can donate in anyway please do! You can donate to the Red Cross here. Also this article is a great resource to find a place to donate. Lets be the hands and feet of Jesus and help those that need it during this time.





Now onto today's post: Its a new month which means it's time for new goals! I love setting monthly goals to help achieve and hold my self accountable!










1. Continue Training for 5K- In case you missed it, I am running my first 5K on Thanksgiving with my sweet family! I am so excited but also really nervous and want to make sure that I am prepared and ready for this race! 

2. Read my Bible EVERY day- I have a confession to make. This last month I haven't made time to do my devotions the way I want them. And I felt it. I missed this time with my Heavenly Father and it took a toll on me. This month I HAVE to spend time in the word everyday. 


3. Give this blog a face lift.- Over the last 2 years I have LOVED blogging and sharing life with you! This blog means the world to me and I love working on it. With that being said I want to see where this can take me! I want to give it all I have and I want to spend a little more time and energy to see what could happen. I also think that after 2 years we deserve a little face lift! I am still working with a few designers to find the right look and I can't wait to share it with you! 



There you go! Goals for the first month of fall! What are some goals you have for September! 


Have the BEST day! 

Krista 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday and Happy September ! I can't wait to see your new blog design :) I change mine frequently as I'm a sucker for new looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE your blog! Thank you so much for commenting!!! I love a new look too! Can't wait to finalize and share! Have a great weekend!


    Krista

    ReplyDelete