Monday, August 28, 2017

Fall Favorites 2017

Hello sweet friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! Monday is here and so starts another week. Before we jump into today's post I want to take a minute to say friends in Texas we are praying for you, you are in my thoughts and my prayers. Friends if you are able text Harvey to 90999. This donates $10 to the Red Cross to continue helping our friends in Texas.





Now onto today's post! With September practically here I thought I would continue to share about my love for this glorious season. You see to me there is nothing better then a crisp fall day. September-December is my absolute  favorite. Today I want to share some fun fall outfits with you. I love how both of these are perfect for a great fall day. And both looks can mix and match with other pieces in your wardrobe. One this I think everyone needs is a classic fall tote. This Madewell transport tote is the perfect color and the leather makes this a bag you will love and treasure for the rest of your life. A bag like this will last a lifetime and only get better with age. If you invest in anything this fall make it a classic leather bag.



Fall Favorites

Fall Favorites by krista-lenaem featuring a crewneck sweatshirt


Tote // Sunglasses  // Shoes

                        Outfit #1: Top // Jeans                                               Outfit #2: Sweatshirt // Jeans








               What is the one thing you want to invest in this fall? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have the BEST day

Krista 

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I LOVE FALL! I am so excited that Fall is around the corner! Thanks for outfit ideas! I cannot wait to expand my Fall Wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete