Thursday, August 24, 2017

Day in the Life: August

Hello Sweet friends! I hope you all are having a great week so far! I am so glad that we are almost to the weekend because I have some fun things planned with family and friends! 

Today I want to share a day in the life. These are always my favorite post's when I read other blogs and thought it would be so fun to document one! The day I chose was Saturday! So lets jump in and see what my day consisted of! 



Woke up at 8:30 am!



Took some time for myself, Pinterest and Pioneer women. Can I just tell you something. I LOVE the pioneer women. I just want to be her fiend! 




Shower, Hair, and Make Up! 





LOVING this new mascara! I will do share a review with you guys are the blog here soon. But you guys honestly most AMAZING mascara I have ever used! 




My sister and I decided to grab brunch! We love us some cracker barrel! 





Give us all the biscuits and gravy! 




After brunch I ran some errands! First stop was target for grocery shopping and shamelessly walking around the entire store..... anyone else?? 



Then a run to the outlet malls! 




After that I ran home to throw a load of laundry in and get dinner started. I tried 2 new recipes that I can't wait to share with you on the blog! 




Dinner: Marinated flank steak, roasted Parmesan corn, and homemade mashed potatoes!


After eating and cleaning up it was time to relax. Wash face, get in pajamas and watch a little Netflix! 
Lately I have been watching Friends, New Girl, or When calls the heart.


Well friends that was my Saturday! What does a typical Saturday look like for you? 
Share in the comments below! 



I hope you have the BEST day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment