Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August Goals


Hello sweet friend, Can you believe that August is here. The very last month of summer. I myself am SO READY for fall. I am a fall girl through and through. However this summer has been one for the books. I have made so many sweet memories that I have loved. I am a little sad to see this season go but I also can't wait to look ahead to this last month and add more memories and sweet times. 

One thing I have missed on the blog was sharing my monthly goals. I have always been a girl that loves to plan. I am a first born type a personality that loves to be organized and to plan. I also think it's a great way to keep those goals. By sharing them with you it's an accountability for me.




 



Let's Jump in here are my goals for August! 



1. Complete Couch to 5K. Have you guys heard of this? I set a goal for myself to run my first 5k this year. I am all registered for the Turkey day 5k and need to keep training for it. I heard about this app from a friend and I really want to  complete the program. 


2. Throw an end of summer dinner party. You guys I love community and hosting the people I love the most. I have wanted to host a monthly supper club for some time now and while I don't think I can commit to monthly at this time I do want to try and host one at the end of this summer and one in fall.  P.S if you have hosted a supper club before I would love to hear some of your ideas and see what works!! Comment below or send me a email! 


3. Clean out and reorganize my closet. I have a few pieces that I am ready to part with and I want to start fresh for fall. Plus it's always good to clean out your closet and make room for some new pieces!! ;) 


4. Read 1 new book. This summer I haven't been reading and I don't like that. I really want to dive back into reading and I have a few good books that I have been wanting to jump into. P.P.S I would LOVE to hear your favorite reading books!!



So those are my goals for August. I can't to tackle these and cross them off my list! What are your goals for the month of August? 



Have the BEST day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment