Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Wish List 2017

Hello Sweet friends, today I am sharing my Holiday wish list with you! Christmas is one of my favorite times of year. I especially love giving my family and friends gift. I take everything into consideration when  I am shopping for them. What will they love? Is there anything that I can to do to make this extra special? Have they dropped any hints on what they may want? I always want to give them the best gift I can. I do know that Christmas is about SO much more than gifts, but it's fun to shop, wrap and share with others.


Today I am sharing my wish list. Some of these things are definitely dream gift and I do not expect them, but its fun to share!


Christmas Wish List 2017

Christmas Wish List 2017 by krista-lenaem featuring a chunky throw




What are some of the things are your wist list?


Have the BEST Day! 


Krista 








No comments:

Post a Comment