Friday, December 15, 2017

Cinnamon Honey Butter




Friends! One of the best things I made over the Thanksgiving Holiday was Cinnamon Honey Butter. Have you ever made an infused butter? This was my first time but I can tell you it will not be my last. I have been scouring pinterest for other recipes to try! This is SO easy to make and it taste's DELICIOUS! Also this pairs so well with THIS bread recipe. 



Cinnamon Honey Butter: 

1/4 cup Powder Sugar

1/4 cup Honey

2 Sticks of Butter

1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon 



Let your Butter sit until it reaches room temperature. 

Add your Butter, Honey, Powdered Sugar, and Cinnamon to a bowl and mix until evenly combined. 

Refrigerate for 4 hours. 

Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving! 


I hope you enjoy this as much as we did! 


Have the BEST day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment