Monday, August 15, 2016

August Goals

Hello sweet friends! I hope to find you having a great day today! Life has been great lately and work is busy but I am taking it all in and loving every minute of it. I know I am so late posting this but I want to share my august goals with you today! I love to break my goals down each month instead of trying to make a large list and getting overwhelmed. I think that it helps too with my love of crossing things off list's and accomplishing my goals. 




This month I only have a few things I want to focus on. August is the start of my busy and favorite season of the whole year. Can you guys believe September is on our door step and the Holidays are just around the corner!!! I love the fall and all the Holiday season but I also love summer. So I like to keep things light and enjoy the last few weeks of sunshine, swimming pools, and especially the Olympics! 





1. Clean out Closet and make room for all my Fall/Winter clothing. 

~I don't have a lavish large closet so I have to store clothes in containers when they are out of season. Now I need to switch out my spring/summer clothes for my fall/winter ones! 


2. Pay off 2 bills

~ I am pretty good at making sure my fiances are in order, It wasn't always that way but over the last few years I have made a conscious effort to be better at managing my money. Their are 2 bills that I really want to pay completely off so that I am one step closer to being debt free! 


3. Plan my first Supper Club 

~ You guys probably already know this because I talk about it all the time but I LOVE too cook, Like LOVE it and I love to build community and just spend time with people. So this fall I want to start a monthly supper club where friends can come over and I can cook for them and we can just hang out! 



So friends that's it, I know very little but like I said this is the time that I am trying to soak in as much summer as I can before the weather changes and the business of life creeps in! 


What are some of your goals for the month of August? 

Have the BEST day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment