Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fall Favorites: Shoes

Hello Sweet Friends and Happy Wednesday! I am so pumped we are half way through the week! Can you believe summer is almost over and Fall is practically on our door step! I love the fall more then any other season and so I am pumped for it to be so close!

One this about the season's is all the fashion. Fall is the best time for cute booties, boots, rich leathers, suede, and animal prints. I love shoes, I mean what girl doesn't am I right? I thought it would be fun to put together some fall favorites and share them with you all!





Fall Favorites Shoes




I am loving the rich colors this season, and especially all the suede that I have been seeing.

I love these Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots but the $798 price tag is not realistic. However these Ivanka Trump look exactly like the Stuart Weitzman boots but are a fraction of the cost at $179.95! 

I am loving these loafers and the $22 price tag makes my heart so happy.

Old Navy has a bunch of cute options for fall shoes I am loving thesethese, and these.


What are some fall favorites you are looking forward too? 

Have the BEST day 

Krista 





No comments:

Post a Comment