Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Stranded with: Shoes!


Hello Sweet friends! Happy Wednesday! How is your week so far? Mine is great, working and soaking in all the Olympic Coverage I can... You guys I LOVE the Olympics. Have you been watching? What are your thoughts so far? I've also been playing around with a few recipes this week that I can't wait to share with you. I have been having so much fun in the kitchen getting creative!! 

  Can you believe we get to link up and share another Stranded with!! I love this link up and I am pumped to share with you my footwear of choice. So lets link up with Erika and Shay!








This week we are talking shoes and which ones we would bring with us... Ya'all I love shoes so this was tough but I think I picked great one!!



First up

if we are on a tropical Island your gonna need a pair of cute sandals and the Tory Burch Miller  sandal is the way to go. Cute, casual, and practical.  





Next 

Your probably going to need a great running/ climbing shoe so a cute pair of  Nike tennis shoes are needed. Think climbing trees, mountains, or running from a crazy wild animal your gonna want a good pair of tennis shoes! 




And last but certainly not least 

 If your on a deserted island there are probably some swampy areas, if that's the case I want tall water proof boots to get me through. These are the way to go to help getcha through. 







These are my best picks! Hop over to the other blogs through the link up to see what everyone else picked! 

Have the BEST day 

Krista 

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the Millers ;) I had Hunters on mine as well!! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete