Monday, August 8, 2016

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Muffins

Hello sweet friends!!! It has been so long and I have missed posting on here and sharing life with you! I have missed you all dearly! Life just got to be crazy and I wanted to take some time to focus on myself, But I'm back and I can't wait to post and share some fun and exciting things with you!!

I have always loved to cook but over the last few months I have taken that love to a whole new level and today I want to share a recipe with you that has quickly become a favorite! My sister loves the strawberry and chocolate combo and when I was messing around with another muffin recipe I thought I would try and incorporate chocolate and strawberries. My sister loved it and so did my roommates so with out further adieu here is m recipe




Chocolate Covered Strawberry Muffins :


Ingredients : 

2 Cups All Purpose Flour 
1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon 
1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon of Salt 
1/2 Cup (1 Stick) of Butter 
1/2 Cup Strong Coffee 
1/3 Cup Sugar 
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar packed 
1 Large Egg 
1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract 
1 Cup Strawberries finely chopped 
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks 




Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin pan. 

In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. 

In another large bowl whisk together butter, coffee, both white and brown sugar, egg, and vanilla 

Pour the liquid mixture over the flour and mix together until completely combined.

Add the strawberries and chocolate chunks and mix together. 

Spoon the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 16-18 minutes. 

When done remove from over and let cool. 












This muffins are the perfect quick breakfast! We honestly love them so much. They would also be a great thing to make for back to school! 


Let me know if you try them! 

Have the BEST Day! 


Krista 



No comments:

Post a Comment