Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday! Insert all the praise hands emoji's!!!!! I am so pumped for the weekend. I get to go to a barbeque tonight, a sweet friend is getting married, and I need to get a few DIY projects finished! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend weather wise too so I'm hoping to spend some time outside soaking up the sun! On Friday's here at the blog we link up! Hop on over to Ericka  and April's  blogs to see what Friday Five's they are sharing!!



                
 
One// I got 2 new NYC brand lipsticks yesterday at Target the color's are gorgeous, super pigmented and guess what.... only $2.99!!!!!!!!!!!!! People you heard that right $2.99 and right now you get 10% off with cartwheel. Go grab them in every shade!!



The two that I loved the most are FABfuchsia and PINKtastic here are the swatches below!

 
Top is FABfucshia and bottom is PINKtastic

Seriously people the NYC brand and only $2.99!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Two// Essie's Gel-Setter Top Coat: You guys I read about this over on Shay's  blog last week on her Friday Fav's so I had to run to Target and pick up a bottle for myself. And the verdict is.... AMAZING! How I hadn't heard of it sooner is beyond me. This product is truly amazing and gives you the gel experience and long lasting with out the salon price or UV lights.
 
gel•setter™ top coat - nail care solutions
   
 
 
 
Three// Tartelette Tease Since we are on a beauty kick I thought I would throw this sweet little palette into the mix. I have always been an Urban Decay Naked fan. But I saw this new palette from Tarte. I am a huge Tarte fan I use there Amazonian Clay Air brush foundation and can't say more good things about it. I tried this last weekend and verdict in.... I love it the colors are gorgeous and perfect for summer. For $21.00 I say get it!
 
 
via     
 
     
    

 

Four// What I've eating lately on Whole 30

 
Zucchini Noodle Spaghetti

 
2 Eggs, Sweet Potato Hash, Salsa, and an Avocado
 
 
Five // Did you all catch this Whole 30 chili that I shared this week? It is so good!! I highly recommend giving it a try.
 
 
 
this paleo chili recipe is all meat, lots of veggies, full of flavor!
 
 
That's all for today sweet friends. I hope you all have the BEST weekend and I will see you all back here on Monday! Remember you can follow me on Instagram // Pinterest // Snap Chat: Kristalenae
 
 
 
Krista
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment