Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hello and Happy Friday sweet friends! I hope you all had a fantastic week. Mine was great, flew by, and I am super pumped for the weekend. Do you have any fun plans for your weekend?  I have to work a few hours tomorrow but other then that I plan on relaxing and enjoying the HOT weather we are going to have this weekend by lounging at the pool. I also plan on grocery shopping and meal prepping as I am going to start my Whole 30 journey on Monday! I am equal parts excited and nervous for this but it's time and I can't wait to share with all of you my journey!!


Today we are linking up here and here  and sharing some Friday Favorites!
One// This book changed my life. I started reading it last week and made the decision to start my Whole 30 Journey on Monday. I'm both excited and nervous but I need to do this. So if any of you have completed whole 30 I would love to hear your opinions, comments, tips,and tricks. I need all the help I can get!!!





 
Two// THIS SONG has been on repeat all week.
 
 


 
Three// In my prep to start whole 30 I made this delicious dinner and I am happy to say it was so good and kept me full all evening!
 
 
Four// I have a coupon for Old Navy burning a whole in my wallet, When they have cute things like this and this.
product photo









 
 
product photo
 
 
 
Well thats it for me this week! I hope you have the BEST weekend!!!
 
 
 
Krista





 










4 comments:

  1. Listening to the song now and its great! I have not heard it before. She kind of looks like Hayden Panettiere!

    Stopping over from the link up. Hope you can hop by my blog too. Have a great weekend! http://www.confessionsofanorthernbelle.com/2016/06/friday-favorites-41/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She kinda does sound like Hayden!! I had never heard of her but she popped up on Spotify and I have been obsessed with this song!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Krista

      Delete
  2. yes its sooo good! Saying hi from the link up :) Hope you'll stop by and see my favorites too! happy friday friend!

    ReplyDelete