Friday, June 3, 2016

Fridays Favorites!

Sweet friends It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This has been a great week and making it a short week has been amazing! Over this last weekend we MOVED!!!!!!!!!! My heart could burst from excitement for this new season. I am so excited for this next chapter in my life and I feel very blessed to share it with 3 awesome new roomies and friends. I can't wait to decorate and show you pictures. Once I get things settle you will definitely get a tour!



                      Since it's Friday we are linking up for Friday Favorites  and Five on Friday .




One// It's here! The trailer for the new Real Housewives of New Jersey season 7, You guys I love me some NJ housewives and I am PUMPED that my girl Jacqueline is back! She has been one of my favorites from season 1 and I am so happy she is back. This season looks so good!!!


Two// This Nordstroms Half yearly sale is happening RIGHT NOW! This is one of the greatest sales and I pumped about making some purchases! I love this dress that can you believe it is under $30!!! Also these  Nikes and these  sunglasses!


Three// I am all about a good pasta, being Italian no body can make a better meatball then me. This last week I saw a chicken meatball recipe. So on Tuesday I whipped them up for my roommates and Me and they were so good! I can't wait to share my recipe with you on the blog soon!
 
Four// On Monday I spent sometime at my favorite place in the city. Saint Anthony Main and Stone Arch Bridge and the most beautiful places in the city and I LOVE spending time down there. Here are a few snaps I took from the day!

Beautiful Stone Arch Bridge

 
 

Me and My beautiful sisters
 







Well that's all I have for today, I hope you have the very best weekend! I will be back on Monday with a Yummy new recipe that I have been dying to share with you!
 
 
 
 I hope you have the BEST day!
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment