Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Currently

Hello sweet friends and welcome to Wednesday!!! Can you believe we are already in the middle of the week!!!! I am so pumped because this weekend we are moving into our new place and I could not be more excited! I wanted to bring you guys a currently post since I was MIA for a few weeks preparing for my move! So here is a little snippet of what I have been up to and I would love to know what you are doing currently too!!!





Drinking/Eating. Starbucks Strawberry Acia Refresher with 2 pumps of mango. Seriously you guys this is amazing and definitely my new summer drink!! I also have been making this  caprese chicken and these  banana chocolate chip muffins. They are so good and such an easy breakfast when your on the go!



Planning. I want to take a vacation this year, preferably I want to go to New York City at Christmas time. So I am looking into prices and ideas and starting to plan something! Have any of you been to NYC before? What are your favorite things to do while your there? Also I have been planning some FUN things for this little blog of mine and I cannot wait to share them with you soon!

Dreaming of. Laying out by the pool this summer, crossing off my summer bucket list, and

 

Wearing.  Lots of boyfriend jeans like these and these  . I also am in LOVE with these  perfect tee's from Gap. In the summer I love to throw on a cute pair of jeans and a plain tee. There is something so easy yet stylish about it! Pair it with a pair of Nike's for errand running or a cute pair of wedges
for brunch with your friends!



Enjoying. The warm weather we have been having. It's a perfect 70-80 degrees with very little humidity and it has been HEAVENLY!!!

Loving. Finding new fun decor pieces for my new place, spending time with my family and friends, and MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pinning.  All of this! Home decor, Recipes, Summer clothing inspiration...... You can check out my pinterest here! 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 


Watching. The Bachelorette, Real Housewives of Dallas. I have bee re watching The West Wing on Netflix and I started watching The Path on Hulu. Both I highly recommend! Also did any of you catch the trailer for the new season of Real Housewives of New Jersey?? Jersey is my FAVORITE of the Real Housewives franchise and I am PUMPED for it to premiere!!


 
I hope you have the BEST day!
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment