Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Stranded with Books!

Happy Wednesday sweet friends! I hope you all are having a great week so far! It's a bit rainy and cloudy here this week but other then that it's been great! Work has been busy and I'm counting down the days to my big move. Today we are doing something a little different we are joining Shay and Erika. for their monthly link up Stranded with! I haven't done this link up before but I loved reading last months so I thought I would join! This month it's Books so lets jump in and see what books everyone is bringing!





 
 
Book one is Bossypants by Tina Fey


 
You guys I love Tina Fey and this book is hilarious, sweet, and an incite to who Tina Fey is.
 
 
 
 
Book two is The Confident Women by Joyce Meyer
 
Add to Favorites
Find out how your webmaster can add it
 
This devotional is packed with truth and daily guidance. It teaches you how to not only be a confident women but how to be confident in Christ. I keep going back to this devotional because it's just so good! I highly HIGHLY recommend reading it.
 
 
 
Book Three is The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
 
out how your webmaster can add it
 
I mean did you really think I could survive on a deserted island with out a Nicholas Sparks book. I love all of his books but I think the Lucky One has to be my favorite.
 
 
So these are my 3 books! What books would you bring if you were stranded? Also don't forget to hop over to Shay  and Erika's blogs to see what the other bloggers are bringing!
 
 
I hope you have the BEST Day!
 
Krista
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh - I want to check out that devotional!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca, I highly recommend it! It changed so much for me!

      Delete
  2. I am kicking myself for not including either a devotional to sustain me or anything funny--mine is all angst! What was I thinking!?! And yes I am acting like this is an in play scenario, that I will be on an island with unhappy novels. Haha! Liz @ familyoffoley.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz!
      Haha! Hopefully we never are stranded, but if we are I will share my books!!

      Delete