Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Summer Bucket List

Hello sweet friends! How is your week so far? This week is pretty busy at work but it's also flying by. I have been enjoying this beautiful weather we have been having and I can't wait for the weekend!  Can you believe that summer is almost here? We are 5 months into this year and it's crazy! I know that as you grow up the years fly by but wow they are going fast! I have been getting really excited about my move coming up and I have been dreaming of the fun things I want to do this summer. So today I want to share with you my Summer Bucket List! I try to write a bucket list for each season so that I can enjoy them for what they are. I think it's so fun and it gives you a fun little checklist to cross off!





Summer Bucket List :
 
Host a Barbeque
 
Go to the Fair
 
Watch a Movie in the Park
 
Eat at a Food Truck
 
Go to the Farmers Market
 
Take a Mini Road Trip
 
Go on a Picnic
 
Make Root Beer Floats
 
Watch the Sunrise
 
Spend a day on the Lake
 
Go Camping



What are your fun plans for the summer? Do you have a bucket list your crossing off? I would love to hear about it in the comments below!


Have the very Best Day

Krista
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment