Friday, May 6, 2016

Five on Friday

Hello hello sweet friends it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it. The weekend is finally here and I could not be happier! I have a jammed packed event filled weekend and I am excited to celebrate with friends and have some fun. After my last few weekends of packing and organizing I am pumped to celebrate a few events with some friends! I am back to linking up for Friday Favorites  and Five on Friday . Lets Jump Right in!




Image result for fri-yay





One// I am loving these lip clothes by Bite Beauty. I know that a Kleenex can work well to remove lipstick but when your wearing bright bold colors it's nice to have these to quickly remove them from your lips and not leave any stains or smudge. You can buy them here.


Two// My new favorite drink at Starbucks is a Strawberry Acai Refresher with 2 pumps of Mango. Seriously its the bomb.com. Go try it this weekend and thank me later!


Three// I LOVE history and found an awesome mini series on Hulu that you all should watch. Titanic the Mini series is amazing and giving me Downtown Abbey withdrawals..... If you love history or want a good quick series to watch hop on Hulu and watch this one! I am always looking for new shows to watch too so if you know of anything drop me a comment below!

 
Four// I made the BEST dinner last night for Cinco De Mayo. Carne Asada, Mexican corn salad, and Spanish rice. I can't wait to share the recipe with you all! It was a hit at my house and I know that I will be making it again!
 
 
 
 







Five// Obsesses with these colors from Essie, I can't wait to try them out this summer!
lounge lover - pinks by essie    watermelon - pinks by essie   exotic liras - pinks by essie          
                                        Lounge Lover// Watermelon//Exotic Liras
 
 
 
 
 
Well there you have it! I hope you all have the BEST weekend! I will see you back here on Monday with a fun recipe!
 
 
Krista





2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! I also love when you share your favorite things on Friday's, as well as your confessions on Thursdays! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so much! I hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete