Monday, June 13, 2016

Top Five: Songs for Summer 2016

Hello and Happy Monday sweet friends! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was so so so good! I meal prepped, spent time with my niece and 2 of her sweet little friends, cleaned, and spent my Sunday afternoon by the pool! It was divine!! We swam, soaked up the sun, and listened to my summer play list on Spotify.  It was a great afternoon. It also got me thinking about what is the summer song of 2016? While Summer is just beginning there is ALWAYS an summer anthem that everyone knows and is titles the "Song of the Summer." I thought it would be fun to bring you another one of my Top Five post's and include 5 songs that in my opinion are big contender for that coveted spot! 
 
 
 
 
 
One// Can't Stop the Feeling- Justin Timberlake
 
 
You guys, honestly this might be the winner, I love JT and I love this song. It's such a feel good, roll down your window and jam, get up and dance kind of song and I am OBSESSED with it!!
 
 
 
Two// Smoke and Fire- Sabrina Carpenter

 
If you read my post on Friday  then you saw that I added this song to my favorites. I had never heard of this singer before and she popped up on one of my Spotify play list's and I fell in love. Her voice is amazing and her songs are catchy.
 
 
 
Three// This is What You Came For- Calvin Harris
 
 
Calvin Harris has done it again- That is all! :)
 
 
Four// Stone Cold- Demi Lovato

 
This song, although sad is so good. Her voice is so powerful and beautiful.
 
 
 
Five// Send My Love- Adele
 
 
She is amazing and this song just makes me want to sing along and cruise in my car with my girlfriends. It's so catchy and the beat is fantastic!
 
 
 
Do you have any songs that you would say is your summer song for 2016? I would love to hear them so I can add them to my play list! Leave them in the comments below!!
 
 
Have the best day!
 
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment